Travelling is the essence of life. To be able to see new places, meet new people and live & relive the experience is a luxury. The journey has the magic to turn you from a traveller to a story-teller. With the new phenomena, these days is solo tripping. It is the new way of life these days. Social media accounts are flooded with mesmerizing pictures of solo travellers.
What is Solo-Tripping?
To travel alone, without the company of any other person, and to endure all experiences alone without the safety net of fellow traveller is called solo tripping. Travellers often describe this “single travel” as life-changing and at times almost like a religious awakening.
Solo travel represents freedom, independence and wanderlust.
Benefits & the need of Solo Tripping-
- You are your own boss, your own itinerary. Go where you wish to, see what you want to, and skip what you don’t want to. With single travel comes, independence and empowerment, the power to travel and see the world on your own terms.
- Such a trip not only boosts your confidence levels. You learn as you go! Managing & completing a solo trip is no less than a feat.
- On such trips, you will get to know a lot about yourself. A chance to self-discover and reconnect to yourself. A chance to rejuvenate & heal.
- This kind of endeavour definitely opens up your own personality and you get to make many new friends along the way.
- You and your partner need not share the same interest in travel. Solo tripping offers you to just do what you want, eat what you want, stay wherever you want. A big plus- you get to control your budget & expenses to yourself.
India’s best Solo tripping destinations-
- Lahaul-Spiti Valley
- Coorg, & many more.
Moreover, you can solo-travel anywhere in our country, it has something or other to offer to all kinds of bag packers.
Tips for your First Solo Travel-
- Plan ahead – Plan & fix your destination, route, travel bookings, stay bookings well in advance. Being alone, it’s better to have everything sorted & coordinated.
- Decide & research – Once decided about the place, research well before you go. A little information about the place goes handy in the long run.
- Carry light & carry all – Pack the must-haves but in miniature bottles. No need to carry heavy load especially when you are the lone one to carry.
- Keep in touch with your family & friends – Don’t go off the radar and scare your loved ones. Keep them updated always.
- Talk & know – Interact with strangers and locals and know more about the place. You will be amazed to learn some interesting fables.
- Don’t get bored – Carry a book, your music collection, or write your journal, so as to not fall prey to boredom in your solo trips.
- Rely on your instincts – When out there alone, trust your instincts and take a decision only after considering all the possibilities. Be safe.
The world is just too big to have to wait around for someone to go with you every time you want to go on an adventure.
Plan your Solo-trip now!
Happy Travelling Keep Giggling !!
Stay Tuned with Gigglers Media for more updates.